Your INVESTOR PROSPECT DREAM LIST
BASIC PACKage ORDER WAS RECEIVED
Please, read the instructions for your next steps
Book your Discovery Call
The Basic Package offers service delivery in 7 days commencing your 45-minutes discovery call with one of our advisors to refine your custom search criteria.
Please, book your discovery call using the calendar below.
Complete the Investor Readiness Test
Having an ideal investor prospect list is vital, but it does not make your startup truly investor-ready.
Go ahead and take the Free Investor Readiness Test to find out how ready you really are to pitch, negotiate and close financing for your startup.
Completing this test in advance will help us prepare for your discovery call.
Prepare for your Discovery Call:
- Investor types (e.g. Angels, Early/Late VC's, Corporate or non profit VC's, Equity Funds, Family Offices, Accelerator/Incubator, Government initiatives, Lenders, Investment banks, etc.)
- Location you want to target your dream investors.
- Industry your startup operates in (e.g. Fintech, Edtech, eCommerce, travel, BioTech, MedTech, SpaceTech, etc.)
- Funding Round you are trying to close (e.g. pre-seed, seed, Series A, B, C, M&A, Buy outs, etc.)
- Deal Size amount you are seeking to raise (Min. and Max.) How much do you realistically think that you need to raise over the next 12 to 24 months? In terms of how much you need to raise, you might come up with, you know, a base-case or even a base-middle and best-case in terms of the amount of capital. In our experience that for a lot of startups, it ends up taking twice as much money and maybe twice as long as they think to achieve the plan.
- Deal Deadline from and to date you want to close your investment round.
- Current Runway (e.g. 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, more than 12 months, etc.)
- Capital Raised (e.g. None, 100k, 500K, 1M, 2M, etc.)