Expert advice on securing your tech startup financing
Your booking was confirmed!
Here are short instructions regarding your call
You've just booked your discovery call with one of our advisors regarding
the Investor Prospect Dream List creation.
It is important for you to be prepared for that call
Here we will give you a little bit of information about what you need to do and what you should expect on your side.
- You should complete the Investor Readiness Test.
- Hopefully, you've watched several, if not all of the Venture Finance Masterclass videos.
- Prepare the information about:
- Investor types you try to connect (ex.: Angels, Early/Late VC's, Corporate or non profit VC's, Equity Funds, Family Offices, Accelerator/Incubator, Government initiatives, Lenders, Investment banks, etc.)
- Location where you want to target your dream investors.
- Industry(ies) where your startup operates (Fintech, edtech, ecommerce, travel, BioTech, MedTech, SpaceTech, etc.)
- What round of funding you are trying to close (pre-seed, seed, Series A, B, C, M&A, Buy outs, etc.)
- The investment amount your are seeking to raise (Min. and Max.) Know how much you realistically think that you need to raise over the next 12 to 24 months. In terms of how much you need to raise, you might come up with, you know, a base-case or even a base-middle and best-case in terms of amount of capital. In our experience that for a lot of startups, it ends up taking twice as much money and maybe twice as long as they think to achieve the plan.
- Deadline date you want to close your investment round.
- Current runway (6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, more than 12 months, etc.)
- Capital raised (None, 100k, 500K, 1M, 2M, etc.)
See you on the call!