Investor Prospect Dream List PREMIUM
Get your customized DREAM LIST of the TOP 300 investors ideal for your startup based on your industry, region, and stage of development.
Your actionable Investor Dream List includes: investor contact details, number of investments, Investor Type, Industry, Last closed fund size and date, assets under management, and much more.
Plus creation and setup of email marketing campaign for your outreach and software for your deal room and deal management.
Bonuses included with
Investor Prospect Dream List
Track Your Investors Template
We created an Investor Tracker that does just that! All the tabs in the tracker are connected to allow information to be populated to help you organize and update your investor lis
Introduction email to investors
To improve your chances of getting a response from investors, we have provided a template that will help to make email interactions more effective.
Investor Prospecting Best Practice Guide
This short guide is designed to help startup founders map out a prospecting strategy for their ideal sources of capital faster and smarter.
Webinar Recording: How startups can target and approach smart money investors
In a 1-hour YOU'LL DISCOVER
- How to overcome the common challenges to startup fundraising success
- How to access smart money investors, get the most out of your own network, and utilize open-source and paid databases
- The most effective ways to approach and successfully engage different types of investors
Due Diligence Checklists (3 examples)
If you are raising money from a sophisticated investor, you’ll need to respond to a due diligence request. We have three Due Diligence checklist examples.
Simple Agreement For Future Equity offer examples (4 versions)
Y Combinator introduced the SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity) in late 2013. Since then, it has been used by almost all YC startups and countless non-YC startups as the main instrument for early-stage fundraising.
The templates will help you to approach pre-seed investors with the right VENTURE FINANCE OFFER structure.
Video Case study
How a SAAS startup successfully raised $2M pre-seed capital
- Part1: Why You Have to Be Little Crazy to Raise Money [HINT: The odds ain’t good]
- Part 2: How to Build Your Fundraising Strategy [The 12 Sources of Capital]
- Part 3: Getting Your House in Order [Skip this step & Die]
- Part 4: Creating a Compelling Offer [It’s a LOT harder than Sales]
- Part 5: Going to Market [Kissing Frogs until you find your Prince or Princess - Finding Your Ideal Sources of Capital]
What other startup founders think about Venture Finance Masterclass
I had found that the short course is perfectly structured and it certainly delivers a lot of value to investment-seeking start-ups. I will - and did already - recommend the course to others.
Founder at CoObeya
One of the most insightful videos I've seen on raising capital.
Bloody good stuff, thanks for making this.
Shuttle Planet, Founder & CEO
The Venture Finance Masterclass met expectations. Outstanding. Most valuable insights and deep knowledge.
The Startup Fundraising concept covered were very high level.
United States HereafterLegacy.ai (HaL)
All rights reserved © Brad Furber and Aery Advisors (™) - 2023